She adds,
I also wanted to share this music video with you. I'm not sure if you have seen it but I watched it recently and loved all the shifting perspective. The song is The Writing on the Wall by OKGo; they're the band that did the whole music video on treadmills a while back, I'm not sure if you saw that. Either way it's pretty interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m86ae_e_ptU
The video has great dynamic "forced perspective" shots. It's dynamic because the camera is constantly moving. The camera moves cleverly in and out of regions that force you to see the room one way, for example so that you see a red square . . .
Similarly, forced perspective creates other fun illusions, like the very hip dude walking on thin air.
There's much more. The video shows so much of why I love playing with perspective. Thanks, Arielle!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.